HACC has an open admissions policy:
An applicant will be admitted to the College if the applicant meets one of the following conditions:
- Has earned a high school diploma or received a General Education Development Diploma (GED).
- Satisfies the conditions for early admission of secondary school students.
- Is eighteen years of age or older and has the ability, in the judgment of the College, to benefit from the educational program to be pursued.
Who should apply for admission to the College?
- Anyone who has never applied previously for credit courses.
- Any former applicant who applied previously for credit courses, but never took classes.
- Any former HACC student who has not attended for five or more years.
To schedule an appointment with an admissions recruiter, please contact us.