HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College offers the Early Admissions Program to selected high school juniors and seniors, who are given the opportunity to complete college credits at HACC campuses.
The high school student who applies for admission to HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College must submit the following materials prior to admission:
- Complete an Application for Admission (pdf) and submit to the HACC campus you plan to attend with a one-time, non-refundable $35.00 application fee. (DO NOT APPLY ONLINE)
- Submit official high school transcripts, or in the case of home educated students, an evaluation.
- Submit letters of support from the high school counselor and principal, or in the case of home educated students, from the home school evaluator.
- Submit SAT or ACT scores if applicable.
- Complete the College Placement Testing. Students' Placement test scores MUST demonstrate the ability to read and write at the college level.
- Sign and submit the release of information form HACC Authorization To Release Information Form (pdf)
- Read, sign and submit the Memorandum of Understanding (pdf)
B. All application materials must be received in sufficient time to allow for admission review, placement testing and class registration.
Early Admissions Application Deadline
August 1 for the Fall Semester
December 1 for the Spring Semester
May 15 for Summer I Semester (all sessions)
June 15 for Summer II Semester
Please note that Summer I and Summer II offer accelerated coursework. Please meet with your campus coordinator for more details.
C. The College reserves the right to return the student to the home high school after consultation with the high school counselor.
D. Admission to the College does not ensure acceptance into selective programs.
For more information at the campus nearest you, contact:
Gettysburg - Matthew Point, 717-337-3855, ext. 3092, firstname.lastname@example.org
Harrisburg - Joanna Stoms, 717-221-1788, email@example.com
Lancaster - Nakia Friedman, 717-358-2879, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lebanon - Christy Gibson, 717-270-6330, email@example.com
York - Robin Sanders, 717-718-0328, ext. 513241, firstname.lastname@example.org