What are you doing this summer? Take classes at HACC!
What are the advantages?
- You may be able to finish your degree early by obtaining credits over the summer.
- You can earn credits that transfer to your four-year college.
- You can get a few extra classes out of the way.
- You can choose online classes if you prefer.
- You can save money.
Register now by clicking on the type of student you are to HACC and follow the steps to get started.
- Guest student (You are considered a guest student if you are currently enrolled at another college and are taking courses at HACC. Guest students take HACC courses to fulfill their home institution's degree requirements.)
- First-time student (You are a first-time student if you have never attended HACC or another college.)
- Transfer student (You are considered a transfer student if you have attended another college or university. Thank you for deciding to join the HACC community.)
- Returning student (You are considered a returning student if you are returning to HACC and have not taken a credit course in more than five years.)