Welcome to HACC Procurement!
Harrisburg Area Community College is committed to providing timely and cost effective procurement of goods and services to the HACC community. Purchasing and Contract Services supports HACC's roles of education, research and public service by acquiring and managing goods and services. These goods and services provide the college the greatest value, use of best business practices, and ensure the college's compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, has moved away from paper based bid management in favor of electronic procurement. We will be using the PennBid Program. All documents are available to you online at no cost.
The advantages of using PennBid include:
- Specifications, Plans, Q&A's, Addendum, Bidders Lists, etc are available at suppliers convenience 24/7
- Vendors can provide and update bids online
- Vendors will have access to other PennBid agency's RFP's and RFQ's and can be automatically notified of opportunities that match products or services
- Information updates will be posted as they occur and interested vendors can receive notifications of the updates as soon as they are posted
- Dramatically reduces paperwork and submission time for interested parties
- Bid Results get posted upon the closing of bid
- Bid Awards posted after final review
HACC's procurement department will also be posting all updated and current bidding information to this site in addition to using PennBid. However, bidding documents will only be available on PennBid. We will keep the CURRENT BID POSTINGS tab up to date with any and all updated information. We will also post BID AWARDS on this page as soon as they have been approved.