Non-Credit Technical Training
HACC offers many non-credit courses in the trades and technologies industries. Learn more about these courses.
What are the courses?
- MiG and Tig Welding
- Machine Shop
- Blueprint Reading
- Industrial Electricity
- Residential Wiring
- National Electric Code
- Automotive Restoration
- Bricklaying and Blocklaying
- Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD 2000)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Land Development Desktop/Mechanical Desktop/Architectural Desktop
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Where are courses held?
HACC offers these non-credit courses at area vocational-technical schools or our Harrisburg Campus.
Who can I contact for more information?
Fax: 717- 909-4014