WED's Manufacturing group is the region's largest and fastest growing provider of consulting services and technical training. Our mission is to assist organizations in achieving their next performance level. The Manufacturing group provides a comprehensive portfolio of "best in class" training products and services. WED offers high quality programs facilitated by industry experts, at your site and when you want them.
Our services include:
- Free consultation
- "Hands-on" technical training programs
- Specialized programs for manufacturing processes
- Custom course development
- Evaluation of program effectiveness
- Locating funding and resources to assist with training investment
- Referral services
- Plant Maintenance Training - Programs designed for plant maintenance personnel who typically work with mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Building Maintenance Training - A series of skill building programs for individuals who maintain and troubleshoot building controls and related systems.
- Machining Training - CAM - Full-service machining skills programs available to achieve NIMS machining certifications. Also covers conventional milling, grinding through CNC.
- CAD - Training available on all AutoCAD and AutoCAD related products. Training in CADAM and Microstation is also available.
- Control Systems - Complete hands-on curriculum for Pneumatics, Electro-pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electro-hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Motors, Motor Controls and Sensors.
The College also participates in several ongoing business-led Consortia. These Consortia are active in the following areas and meet monthly:
- Industrial Maintenance
- Machining Technology
- Computer Aided Drafting
For More Information call:
Phone: (717) 221-1338
Fax : (717) 909-4014
Phone: (717) 221-1339
Fax: (717) 909-4014