Manufacturing and Technical Skills Training
HACC's Workforce and Economic Development Division (WED) manufacturing group is the region's largest and fastest-growing provider of consulting services and technical training. We help organizations reach their next performance level. Learn more about training opportunities.
What are the courses?
WED offers a wide variety of training products and services. Industry experts teach these courses.
Our services include:
- Free consultation
- "Hands-on" technical training programs
- Specialized programs for manufacturing processes
- Custom course development
- Evaluation of program effectiveness
- Locating funding and resources to assist with training investment
- Referral services
Key focus areas:
- Plant Maintenance Training –These programs are ideal for plant maintenance personnel who work with mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Building Maintenance Training –This is a series of skill-building programs for those who maintain building controls and related systems.
- Machining Training - CAM –These are full-service machining skills programs. They are designed to help you attain NIMS machining certifications. These programs also cover conventional milling and grinding through CNC.
- CAD –We offer training on all AutoCAD and AutoCAD-related products. We also offer training in CADAM and Microstation.
- Control Systems –Training includes complete hands-on curriculum for Pneumatics, Electro-Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electro-Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Motors, Motor Controls and Sensors.
Key program areas:
When and where are the courses?
We will come to your site at a time that works best for you.
What other learning opportunities are there?
We also participate in several ongoing business-led consortia. They meet monthly and are active in the following areas:
- Industrial Maintenance
- Machining Technology
- Computer-Aided Drafting
Who can I contact for more information?
Fax: (717) 909-4014
Fax: (717) 909-4014