- This transfer curriculum is provided as a guide for students planning to transfer to a baccalaureate (or higher) degree granting institution.
- Courses are offered for students who expect to transfer to four-year (or another 2-year) college or university programs in chiropractic, dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, veterinary, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and a physician assistant, or other science curricula.
- Requirements of senior institutions vary widely; choose an intended transfer institution as soon as possible.
- Carefully follow the program described in that college’s catalog.
What are the required courses?
- Download a list of Required courses (advising checksheet) (pdf).
- Most program requirements can be completed at all of HACC’s campuses and online.
What degree will I earn? Will I be eligible for credentials?
Upon successful completion you will earn a Pre-Health Professions Associate in Science Degree.
Can I advance my education in this field?
This is a transfer degree intended for students who plan to enroll in a health career program at another school.
Where can I get more information?
Who can I contact for more information?
Please contact an Admissions Counselor, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by email at email@example.com