This transfer curriculum is provided as a guide for students planning to transfer to a baccalaureate (or higher) degree granting institution.
- Courses are offered for students who expect to transfer to four-year (or another 2-year) college or university programs in chiropractic, dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, veterinary, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and a physician assistant, or other science curricula.
- Requirements of senior institutions vary widely; choose an intended transfer institution as soon as possible.
- Carefully follow the program described in that college’s catalog.
What are the required courses?
- Download a list of Required courses (pdf, rev Apr 2013).
Most program requirements can be completed at all of HACC’s campuses and online.
What degree will I earn? Will I be eligible for credentials?
Upon successful completion you will earn a Pre-Health Professions Associate in Science Degree.
Can I advance my education in this field?
This is a transfer degree intended for students who plan to enroll in a health career program at another school.
Where can I get more information?
- View How to Get Accepted into Medical School
- Career Onestop/ACINET - Education & Training Finder
- View American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- View American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- View American Dental Association (ADA)
- View American Medical Association (AMA) - Requirements for Becoming a Physician
- View Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) - Find an accredited school
- View American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- View American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- View American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)