Programs And Courses

Nuclear Medical Technologists 

Below is information on the Nuclear Medical Technologist Associate Degree Program which has been inactivated effective Fall 2017. Currently enrolled students have until 2021 to complete the requirements and graduate.

Is the program accredited? 

The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs ( CAAHEP)
25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763


What are the required courses? 

Download a list of required courses (pdf). 


Who can I contact for more information? 

Contact Paula Mancini at 717-544-5809 with questions about the clinical phase or Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences.