Dental Treatment Facility
Select Medical Health Education Pavilion Room 102
HACC Harrisburg Campus
One HACC Drive Harrisburg, PA 17110
What are the treatment facility's hours?
Please note that times vary each semester, please call.
Monday 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Thursday. 5:30-9 p.m.
Wednesday 1:30-5 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 6-9 p.m.
How do I make an appointment?
- Call the Dental Treatment Facility at (717) 780-2441
- Fill out a medical history and information form, return forms to clinic
- A student will be assigned to contact you for an appointment
What services are available?
- Oral Health Assessment
- Blood Pressure Assessment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Evaluation
- X-rays (Types available are Panorex, Bitewings, Full Mouth Series, Digital Radiography)
- Oral Health Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- Conservative Periodontal Therapy
- Selective Polishing
- Fluoride Therapy
- Prosthetic Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Sports Mouth Guards
What else do I need to know?
- All services are supervised by licensed dental hygienists and dentists.
- Services provided do not replace regular exams by a dentist.
- Individuals with compromised medical histories may be asked for a physician's clearance prior to dental hygiene care.
- Students are provided with a thorough knowledge and understanding of infectious diseases, the mechanism of disease transmission, the OSHA blood-borne standards, and CDC guidelines for infection control
- Services provided take longer than the average appointment at your dentist. Please remember this is a teaching facility.