Online Welcome Events
HACC invites new online students to attend a "Jump Start YOUR Success!" Welcome Event. This will help you successfully transition to online education. Learn more about our online welcome event.
What does the program cover?
- Preparation for Online Learning
- Course and Login Information
- Success Tips
- Online Resources
Where to Get Help
- Tue., Jan. 10 at 5:30-6:30 p.m. - Lancaster Campus- East 203
- Wed., Jan. 11 at 5:30-6:30 p.m. - Gettysburg Campus- Room 109
*If attending in person, please be sure to bring a personal electronic device such as a cell phone, laptop, or tablet.
Register and attend the "Jump Start YOUR Success"- Welcome Event webinar by clicking on one of the dates and times below:
Prepare for online classes now by reviewing the Jump Start YOUR Success video series and/or text option:
- Introduction to Virtual Learning- Video and Text
- View a Sample Online Class- Video and Text
- Logging into Brightspace by D2L- Video and Text
- Navigating Brightspace by D2L- Video and Text
- Locating Your Class in Brightspace by D2L- Video and Text
- Purchasing A Textbook- Video and Text
- Where to Find Help and Recommended Internet Browsers- Video and Text
- Testing and Proctoring Information- Video and Text
- Student and Academic Resources- Video and Text
- Adding Classes- Video and Text
- Dropping Classes- Video and Text
Who can I contact for more information?
Online Classes Main Office
1800-ABC-HACC option 7