What is ACT KeyTrain?
KeyTrain is an Internet-based learning system and remediation program that assists you in developing your core employability skills. It is a complete interactive learning tool for work readiness skills; it delivers the only content verified by ACT as fully aligned with the ACT WorkKeys assessment system.
KeyTrain offers targeted curriculum designed for the specific purpose of improving ACT WorkKeys skills. This core curriculum is complemented by diagnostic tools and a powerful reporting system.
HACC partners can access KeyTrain at no charge.
Features of KeyTrain include:
• Engaging, stimulating learning activities that motivate user success
• Tools inspiring efficient learning by individuals with all levels of literacy
• Contextualized learning content that promotes relevance to the workplace
• More than 40 courseware modules aimed at every level in every ACT WorkKeys skill area
• Interactive exercises that encourage learners to practice individual concepts
• Adaptive placement test that identifies appropriate curriculum entry point
• Pre-tests and post-tests for all topics, subject areas and skill areas
• Full integration of ACT job profiling data—exclusive to ACT KeyTrain and ACT Career Ready 101™
• Proven record in developing skills for general educational development (GED) certificate completion and for college admissions tests
• Only curriculum verified by ACT as aligned with the NCRC
How to obtain ACT KeyTrain training
Paola Nattalie Castro Nathan