HACC and the HACC Foundation offer numerous scholarships to full- and part-time students at the College. These scholarships are made possible by generous donors who believe in the College.
Some of these scholarship funds go unclaimed each year. Put these funds to good use by applying for them! What do you have to lose?
- Nathaniel Glick, HACC engineering and honors student (pdf)
- Jeff Hill, HACC nursing student (pdf)
- Isidore "Izzy" Iradukunda, HACC chemistry student (pdf)
- Brittany Johnson, HACC Virtual Learning business student (pdf)
- Melissa Lazarony, HACC business studies student (pdf)
- Lakiesha Mellott, HACC psychology student (pdf)
- Natalie Smith, HACC nursing student (pdf)
To apply for HACC Foundation scholarships, please visit https://hacc.academicworks.com/.
Watch the video for instructions on how to apply!