Online Welcome Events
HACC invites new online students to attend a "Jump Start YOUR Success!" Welcome Event. This will help you successfully transition to online education. Learn more about our online welcome event.
What does the program cover?
- Preparation for Online Learning
- Course and Login Information
- Success Tips
- Online Resources
Where to Get Help
To attend the "Jump Start Your Success"- Welcome Event on the Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York campuses click on one of the dates below to register:
- Thursday, August 10, 12-12:30 pm- HACC Gettysburg Campus
- Monday, August 14, 5:30-6 pm- HACC Lancaster Campus
- Tuesday, August 15, 5:30-6 pm- HACC York Campus
- Wednesday, August 16, 12-12:30 pm- HACC Lebanon Campus
- Wednesday, August 16, 5:30-6 pm- HACC Harrisburg Campus
To attend the "Jump Start YOUR Success"- Welcome Event webinar click one of the dates below to register. You must be registered for a chance to win a prize.
When the webinar day/time arrives, copy and paste the following link into a web browser: http://hacc.adobeconnect.com/vnso/. Click on guest and enter your first and last name.
Prepare for online classes now by reviewing the Jump Start YOUR Success video series and/or text option:
- Introduction to Virtual Learning- Video and Text
- View a Sample Online Class- Video and Text
- Logging into Brightspace by D2L- Video and Text
- Navigating Brightspace by D2L- Video and Text
- Locating Your Class in Brightspace by D2L- Video and Text
- Purchasing A Textbook- Video and Text
- Where to Find Help and Recommended Internet Browsers- Video and Text
- Testing and Proctoring Information- Video and Text
- Student and Academic Resources- Video and Text
- Adding Classes- Video and Text
- Dropping Classes- Video and Text
Who can I contact for more information?
Online Classes Main Office
1800-ABC-HACC option 7