Register Online Guide
Learn how to register online. Find information about what you need to do before you register, how to register online and how to pay your tuition.
What do I need to do before I register online?
Before you register online, you need to:
- Ensure you can successfully login to myHACC. Click "Having Problems Logging in" on the Login page if you experience problems. Contact your Welcome Center at 1-800-ABC-HACC for forgotten login information.
- Check your registration status:
- Login to myHACC.
- Choose "Check My Registration Status" in the Registration menu on the Student tab.
- Contact the Welcome Center if:
- You have a financial hold on your account.
- You have an inactive status. You will need to complete an admission application.
- Contact your advisor if you have been prompted for an Advising Code.
- Obtain any special override permissions. Submit documentation to the Welcome Center, if necessary. Documentation can include the Guest Student Course Approval Form.
How do I register online?
1. Login to the myHACC portal. If you are logging in to myHACC for the first time, you must:
- Change your password.
- Set up your security question.
- Accept the Terms of Usage.
2. Click on the Student tab. Select "Register/Add/Drop Classes" under the Registration menu.
- You may need to answer two educational goal survey questions.
- Contact your advisor if you receive a prompt to enter your Advising Code
3. Carefully read the Register/Add/Drop Classes page.
4. Add or drop your course.
To add a course:
1.Enter the CRN of the course/courses in the empty boxes at the bottom of the page.
2.Click "Submit Changes." The page will reload.
3.Scroll to the bottom of the page. Confirm you have successfully registered. Review any errors.
4.Click "Help" in the upper right corner of the Registration page. This will provide more information about any errors.
To drop a course:
1.Choose "Web Drop" from the drop-down menu box next to the course.
2.Click "Submit Changes."
If a course is full, you may choose to join a waitlist. Read more about Waitlisted Courses.
5. Review your Student Detail Schedule. Confirm your schedule of classes is correct.
6. Print your Schedule/Invoice. Click "View Student Invoice" in the Student Accounts menu.
Need help? Contact your local campus Welcome Center.