Register for a HACC Webinar
HACC's webinars give future virtual learning students the opportunity to learn about online programs, explore how online classes work, find out more about the admission process, and more.
To register for an upcoming webinar, please click on the links below,
For Cyber High School Students:
All high school students, who attend a cyber charter school, are invited to a monthly webinar series highlighting various aspects of the college admission process, the college experience, and beyond. This webinar series hosted by HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College and Agora Cyber Charter School, will be held in an online Adobe Connect classroom from 11:45 a.m.-12:30p.m. eastern time once a month during the academic school year. You may register for all the webinars or just the webinars that draw your interest. Once registered, students are emailed the link to attend. For questions or more information, contact Emily Fox, Virtual Learning Admission Counselor at email@example.com or 717-780-2347.
- Tues, May 9, 2017: Interviewing Techniques
First comes the resume then comes the interview. What do you need to do to prepare for an interview and be on your A-game? Hear recommendations from HACC Career Services on how to make the most out of an interview.
Previous Webinars (available to view on-demand):
- Building Construction Management Webinar
- Business Webinar
- Communications Program Webinar
- Computer Information Systems Webinar
- Dual Enrollment Webinar
- Fall 2015 Online Open House
- Geospatial Technology Webinar
- Gerontology Program Webinar
- Real Estate Courses Interview
- Spring 2016 Virtual Open House
- Virtual Learning Information Hour
- Web Development and Design Webinar
- Wellness and Health Promotion Webinar
To view a previously held webinar, please click on the links above.
Have additional questions about our webinars?
Please contact Emily Fox, Virtual Learning Admissions Counselor, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org