One Stop Enrollment Events
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do everything to enroll in a college in one day? HACC's One-Stop Enrollment events give you that chance! At any of our five campuses, you can complete the enrollment process in one campus visit. These events are held on various dates throughout the year at each of our five campuses.
At a One Stop Event, you can:
- Enter a drawing to win $1,000 for your HACC tuition (only available to future students)
- Complete an application for admission
- Learn about financial aid options and the approximately 250 scholarships
- Complete placement testing (Photo ID is required)
- Attend a new student orientation
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to choose your classes
- Register for classes
NOTE: To complete the entire process, please allow 4 to 5 hours AND arrive by 2 p.m. If you have previously earned college credit(s), please bring your college transcript(s) to the event.
Thanks to the HACC Foundation, the winner of the tuition giveaway will be able to use the FREE money for HACC tuition, books and fees during the fall 2015 and/or spring 2016 terms. Please note you must be a future student to be eligible. If you are currently enrolled, you are not eligible for the tuition giveaway.
Please check back for future One Stop Event dates.
Have additional questions?
Contact an admissions counselor at email@example.com.