International Admissions FAQs
Below are some frequently asked questions about international admissions.
1. How many international students attend HACC?
There are currently 211 total international students attending HACC.
2. How many different countries are represented at HACC?
Approximately 58 different countries are represented.
3. What kind of services do you have for international students?
- Assistance with immigration processes and paperwork
- Housing assistance
- Other non-academic matters
4. Is there an international student club?
The International Awareness Club (IAC) consists of students from all over the globe. IAC also consists of American students. The purpose of the IAC is to improve cultural awareness as well as to create a student support network on campus. IAC holds multiply events throughout the year including a Halloween Party, Spring Fling, Bowling Night, Dinners and varies community services projects.
5. What is HACC's total enrollment?
HACC enrolls a total of 20,000 full-time and part-time students.
6. Does HACC offer on-campus housing?
HACC does not provide on-campus housing. Assistance is available to International Students who are looking for housing by contacting the International Admissions Coordinator. Please contact Jill Matolyak for more information.
7. What is the climate like?
The climate is moderate with four seasons —spring, summer, winter and fall. Temperatures range from 30 degrees Celsius in the summer to negative five degrees Celsius in the winter.
8. When is the application deadline?
- Fall Semester (August Start Date) —Apply by July 1
- Spring Semester (January Start Date) —Apply by November 1
- Summer Semester (May Start Date) —Apply by April 1