Below are some frequently asked questions about international
1. How many international students attend HACC?
There are currently 197 total international students attending HACC.
2. How many different countries are represented at HACC?
Approximately 58 different countries are represented.
3. What kind of services do you have for international students?
4. Is there an international student club?
with immigration processes and paperwork
- Housing assistance
The International Awareness Club (IAC) consists of students from all over the globe. IAC also consists of American students. The purpose of the IAC is to improve cultural awareness. We hold bi-weekly meetings.
5. What is HACC's total enrollment?
HACC enrolls a total of 20,000 full-time and part-time students.
6. Does HACC offer on-campus housing?
HACC does not provide on-campus housing. Assistance is available to International Students who are looking for housing by contacting the International Admissions Coordinator. Please contact Jill L. Matolyak for more information.
7. What is the climate like?
The climate is moderate with four seasons —spring, summer, winter and fall. Temperatures range from 30 degrees Celsius in the summer to negative five degrees Celsius in the winter.
8. When is the application deadline?
- Fall Semester (August Start Date) —Apply by June 1
- Spring Semester (January Start Date) —Apply by Oct. 1
- Summer Semester (May Start Date) —Apply by March 1
9. Does HACC require any test scores to be admitted to the college?
No, HACC does not require any tests scores to be admitted to the college. International students can submit a TOEFL or IELTS scores to be waived from the English as a Second Language placement test.. Minimum score requirements are as follows: