Am I eligible to apply?
HACC encourages international students to submit applications who wish to attend the college on an F-1 visa.
What is the deadline to apply?
- Fall Semester (August Start Date) —Apply by July 1
- Spring Semester (January Start Date) —Apply by Nov. 1
- Summer Semester (May Start Date) —Apply by April 1
Submit your application materials by the deadline listed above. This will ensure there is enough time for you to complete the enrollment process, the visa process, and sign up for classes.
How do I apply?
You must submit multiple documents to be accepted to HACC. These documents will also ensure your I-20 is processed. All documents must be in English.
- High school transcript showing proof of high school graduation
- Copy of the information page of your passport
- Financial support documents showing $24,000 in financial support. Make sure your financial documents are current and dated within six months of your anticipated starting semester.
- International Student Transfer Form (PDF) only required for students who are transferring to HACC from another college or university within the USA.
Who can I contact for more information?
Jill L. Matolyak
International Admissions Coordinator
Get Acrobat Reader