Am I eligible to apply?
HACC encourages international students to submit applications who wish to attend the college on an F-1 visa.
What is the deadline to apply?
Fall Semester (August Start Date) —Apply by July 15
Spring Semester (January Start Date) —Apply by Nov. 15
Summer Semester (May Start Date) —Apply by April 15
Submit your application materials by the deadline listed above. This will ensure there is enough time for you to complete the enrollment process, the visa process, and sign up for classes.
You must submit your application and all supporting documents no later than four weeks prior to the start of classes.
How do I apply?
You must submit multiple documents to be accepted to HACC. These documents will also ensure your I-20 is processed. Submit the following documents as certified English translations:
- International Application for Admissions
- Original or certified copy of official high school transcripts showing proof of high school graduation
- You must also submit Financial Support Documents. Make sure your financial documents are current and dated within six months of your anticipated starting semester. These documents prove you have sufficient funds to cover your college expenses.
- Download the Estimated Cost of Attendance for an overview of cost.
- Submit the Affidavit of Support Form for each sponsor and Affidavit of Support for Providing Free Room and Board if applicable. Please see the Affidavit of Support for further instructions. You do not need to complete this form if you are supporting yourself.
- Submit a bank statement or an official letter from the bank for each sponsor confirming the balance of the account.
- Copy of the information page of your passport
- International Student Transfer Form only required for students who are transferring to HACC from another college or university within the USA.
Who can I contact for more information?
Please contact Jill L. Matolyak, the International Admissions Coordinator, for more information. Contact her at 717-780-2403 or email@example.com.