New Students

Apply and Enroll

Apply to HACC —High School Students

High school students should review the application process for HACC. You will learn how to apply and when to apply.


How do I apply?

You can apply to HACC as a high school student. You will need to submit the following:


You can find admission applications on our website. You can also find applications at your high school or CTC.

Please note: High school students cannot apply online. We will not process incomplete applications.


When is the application deadline?

Please submit your Admission Application and supporting materials by the deadline listed below. Deadlines vary based on the semester:

  • Fall Semester - June 1
  • Spring Semester - December 1
  • Summer I Semester - May 1
  • Summer II Semester - June 1

HACC will accept applications after these deadlines. However, you may not have enough time to complete the application and enrollment process if you submit your materials after the deadline. You may also experience reduced course availability.


Do I need to take placement tests?

  • You will be required to take a placement test for most courses.
  • If English is not your native language, you will be required to complete college-level English. This will serve as a Second Language (ESL) placement test.
  • Placement testing is held at your high school or CTC on a specified date. You may be required to complete the test at HACC if you miss your high school's date.
  • HACC will provide placement test results to your high school or CTC. HACC will not send your results.
  • You must meet the minimum requirement for a specific course. You will not be permitted to register for that course without meeting the requirement.


It is important to prepare for your placement tests. Here are some tips to help you prepare (pdf).


How do I register?

  • Submit an Enrollment Form to your high school or CTC representative. Your representative will send the Enrollment Form to HACC for processing. High school students cannot register online.
  • You can access your course schedule through HACCWeb. HACCWeb is our online system for student record information.


How do I pay for my course and when is payment due?

  • You may view and pay your invoice through HACCWeb —HACC's online system.
  • You will jeopardize your registration if the tuition payment deadline is missed.
  • Be prepared to pay at the time of registration.
  • View registration dates and deadlines.


What if I need to withdrawal from my class?

  • Complete a Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form and submit the form to HACC. You can obtain a form from your high school, CTC or HACC. You will be classified as a member of the class until your Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form is processed. This is true even if you never attended the class.
  • We will not record a grade for courses dropped within the refund period. After the refund period ends, you will be assigned a grade of "W" or "F". Your instructor determines the grade, based on your performance. HACC cannot grant credits for a "W" or "F" grade.
  • We process tuition refunds for dropped classes one week after the final refund date. You can submit a written request for an earlier refund.


How do I request a transcript?

  • Download a Transcript Request Form (pdf). Submit it in-person at the Welcome Center of any HACC location.
  • There is a $6 fee per official transcript. HACC does not accept cash. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.


What if I need additional services?

HACC offers reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities. We follow the American with Disabilities Act 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act 1973.

Contact the Office of College Pathways for placement test information and course accommodations. You should contact the office one week after submitting your HACC application packet.


Who can I contact for more information?

Contact the College Pathways Coordinator at the HACC campus closest to your high school. The office is open between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.