High School Students
Do you want to start earning college credits while you are in high school? HACC offers dual enrollment options for high school students looking to enhance their academic profile, save money on a future bachelor's degree or just get a jump start on life after graduation.
Depending on which dual enrollment option you select, you can earn college credit at your high school, at a HACC campus or online.
Which HACC program is right for you?
- College in the High School (CHS)
- Take college classes at your high school
- Dual Enrollment
- Take college classes at a HACC campus or online
- Project PAS
- Take a class offered in conjunction with the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- SOAR Programs of Study
- Earn articulated credits through your high school or Career and Technical Center
Did you know HACC may be able to provide financial assistance to you through our EITC program?
Read our frequently asked questions to learn more.