How to apply to HACC
Welcome to the HACC Admissions Office! Learn about our application process. Find out if you need to apply, if you qualify for admission and how to apply.
Do I need to apply?
You should apply to HACC if you:
- Never previously applied for credit courses
- Previously applied for credit courses, but never took classes
- Previously studied at HACC but have not attended for five or more years
Do I qualify for admission?
HACC has an open admissions policy. You need to meet one of the following conditions in order to be admitted:
- Earned a high school diploma or received a General Education Development Diploma (GED)
- Satisfied the conditions for early admission of secondary school students
- Are 18 years or older and the College believes you will benefit from the educational program
How do I apply?
Complete the free online application for admission.
Meet with a recruiterFor more information about HACC and our programs, contact a recruiter to schedule a meeting.