Academic Advising is a partnership between you and your advisor. You will work together to create plans that help you reach your academic goals.
The academic advising process involves faculty, counselors, professional advisors, academic support teams and career services staff. These staff members work together to support you and your achievement.
- Learn more about the advising process. Find out when you should contact your advisor and how to contact your advisor. Learn if you need advisor approval to register.
- Find out how to contact advising services.
- Find out how to request counseling services. Learn about the mission of HACC's counseling services.
- View hours of operation and locations for counseling and advising services.
- Learn about degree evaluation. Find out how an audit can identify which courses you need to graduate.
- Access GPA calculators. Use a GPA calculator to plan for your education.
- View hours of operation and locations for health career advising services. Learn about the specific requirements of the health career program.
- Learn more about the KEYS program. Find out how it could help you reach your educational goals.
- View contact information for the KEYS program.