Welcome, Future Students!We encourage you take a moment and see why HACC is YOUR start to achieving your educational goals!
We designed this section to provide you with all the information you need as a future student. Learn about HACC's history, campus visits, admission applications and online registration for classes.
Registration for summer and fall 2016 classes opens April 11 for future students! Take advantage of completing the entire enrollment process with our help during our Open Enrollment Days in May, June and August 2016. Visit hacc.edu/EnrollmentDay to learn more!
If you’re unable to visit us during an Open Enrollment Day, please follow these steps to become a HACC student:
- Request more information about HACC programs and campuses
- Connect with HACC to learn more about the admission process, financial aid options and career programs.
- Meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about HACC's programs and services.
- Learn about the application process and apply to become a HACC student.
- Review HACC's scholarships and deadlines
Once you apply to become a HACC student, you will:
- Learn about placement testing and how to schedule your appointment
- Learn about being a HACC student by attending a new student orientation and get the information you need to start your HACC education.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss your academic goals. Work together to determine the best course of action to reach your goals
- Learn about HACC ID and passwords. You will need your ID and password to register for classes, use the HACC library and more.
- Register online for your classes
Have additional questions?
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, is required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (20 USC § 1092(f)) to publish an annual security report by Oct. 1 of each calendar year. This report contains three years of campus crime statistics for incidents that occurred on a campus, in unobstructed public areas immediately adjacent to or running through a campus and at certain non-campus facilities owned or controlled by HACC. Also included in the report are policy and procedure disclosures for emergency response, timely warning and immediate notification, the reporting of crime, response to rape and sexual assault, drug and alcohol control, and disciplinary procedures, among others. This report is available here. Free paper copies are available upon request at any campus security office or welcome center.