Welcome to the Harrisburg Campus Career Services page.
Spring Job Fair, Wednesday March 26, 2014 10 am -2 pm
- Employers click here to register to attend the job fair
- Students employer list will not be live until March 10, 2014
Like Career Services on Facebook by clicking here
- Fall 2013-Spring 2014: ( Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Walk In Wednesdays will start (Sept. 11 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Evening appointments are available, please contact by phone
Below you will find a list of services and resources we provide to students and alumni.
- Major exploration Interest Inventories
- Resume and Cover letter Reviews
- Preparing for interviews
- Internship and job search strategies
- Networking opportunities
- One on One Career Counseling/Advising
Click Here for more Career Resources and valuable information.
Steps for looking for an On-Campus Job ( Work study/ Student Employment)
- Are you taking 6 credits or more
- Have you filled out your FAFSA
- Do you know if you qualify for Work Study? If not, click here for directions
Once you can say YES to each of the steps above, print out the the two application forms and directions below.
Directions for finding a on campus job, Application Form 1, Application Form 2
What Harrisburg Career Services can do for Employers:
On Campus Recruitment:
Mondays and Thursday from 10-2 (please Click here to fill out our recruitment table request form)
Posting Employment opportunities:
HACC's College Central Network: Is our online job posting center which allows you to post internships, Full-Time and Part-Time positions available to students and alumni.
For General Career questions please call, 717-780-2522 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Location: Cooper Student Center, Room 215
|Howard Alexander III
||Career Services Coordinator
|Midtown II, Student Services Room 113
||Student Services Coordinator & Career Counselor