Jonathan D. Williams
HACC Foundation Board Member
1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
This is my first year!
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
3. How long have you lived in the area?
I’ve been a native of Pennsylvania for most of my life and have lived in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania for the past 10 years and have worked in downtown Harrisburg for the past eight years.
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
My wife and I have fully bought into the importance of education and how this is tied to a thriving community and economy. HACC provides this opportunity to a large population in our region, and I understand my expertise tied with HACC’s mission can help advance this important initiative for our community.
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
I am a vice president and senior private client advisor for Wilmington Trust, an M&T Company. My background is rooted in asset management, wealth management, strategic alternatives for business owners and private banking. Additionally, I have a deep background in working with foundations and endowments given my firm’s very large client base of this segment.
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
I’m brand new to the Foundation Board; therefore, I’m looking forward to working with a great team.
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
I’m very passionate about skiing and the outdoors. I climb a major mountain every year then ski off the summit. However, my biggest interest is my 5-year-old daughter, Sophia, and my lovely wife, Diane. I’m really a lucky guy!