HACC Foundation Board Member
1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
I have been a part of the HACC Foundation Board since 2012.
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
I represent the Gettysburg Campus.
3. How long have you lived in the area?
I arrived to the area in 1986.
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
I love what HACC does for people, communities and our region.
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
- Professional Background: Lt. Col. of the U.S. Army (retired) and vice president of human resources at Utz Quality Foods, Inc. (retired)
- Current Position: Registered nurse (RN) at Hanover Hospital
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
The opportunity to support the work HACC does in support of people, communities and our region.
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
I am a runner, and I enjoy medical missions both locally and overseas.