spacer Apply Now!!
Spacer HACC Home Page

Financial Situation Changes

What If My Situation Changes After I File The FAFSA?
Contact the Office of Financial Aid Services at the campus you will attend if you experience unusual circumstances such as:
  • loss of employment,

  • loss of untaxed income or benefit (i.e. child support),

  • death of a parent or spouse since filing the FAFSA,

  • parents/student divorced or separated since filing the FAFSA


Site Map | Locations | Contact Us | Employment | Right to Know | Antidiscrimination Policy | Email Webmaster
One HACC Drive, Harrisburg PA 17110 (800) ABC-HACC   .:.  © 1996- 2014   .:.   updated: November 16, 2010
iTunesU Facebook TwitterLinked InYou Tube