Financial aid calculators can help you estimate on how much aid you may qualify to receive, how much you should borrow from the student loan program.
- Net Price Calculator - gives an early estimate of the amount of grants or scholarships a student MAY be expected to receive.
- FAFSA4caster — determines what types of federal aid (grants, work-study and loans) you are eligible to receive and provides an estimated award amount for each.
- College Savings Calculator — from the Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid website.
- Online Financial Aid Calculators — from the Financial Aid Information Page it includes a financial estimation (EFC) calculator, college cost projector, and loan comparison calculator.
- Direct Loan Interactive Calculators — budget, monthly repayment and other calculators.
- Loan Consolidation Calculator — from the Department of Education’s Direct Loan Servicer, find out if you will save money by consolidating your federal loans.