spacer Apply Now!!
Spacer HACC Home Page

Financial Aid for International Students

If you are a student in the U.S. on an F-1 or F-2 student visa, or on a J-1 or J-2 exchange-visitor visa only, you will not be eligible for federal student aid. Also, students with G series visas (pertaining to international organizations) and those who have Temporary Protected Status (TPS ) are not eligible for federal student aid. Information for international and foreign students is available at

However, students on an F-1 or F-2 student visa, or on a J-1 or J-2 exchange-visitor visa who are in good academic standing, may be eligible to work through HACC’s Student Employment Program. Students should contact the Office of Financial Aid Services for more information.

The International Student Coordinator supports the goals of the Office of Multicultural Affairs by providing resources and coordinating activities and programs encouraging the academic success, retention, and community experience of the international student population throughout the college. The Coordinator supports international students (F-1 visa type) in maintaining compliance with federal immigration regulations. The Coordinator is also the co-advisor for the International Awareness Club (IAC).

Site Map | Locations | Contact Us | Employment | Right to Know | Antidiscrimination Policy | Email Webmaster
One HACC Drive, Harrisburg PA 17110 (800) ABC-HACC   .:.  © 1996- 2014   .:.   updated: January 10, 2012
iTunesU Facebook TwitterLinked InYou Tube