How do I apply?
Students are required to submit:
Application packets can be obtained online or from your high school or CTC. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Do I need to take placement tests?
- For most courses, you will be required to take a placement test.
- Applicants who indicate that English is not their native (first) language will be required to complete college-level English as a Second Language (ESL) placement test.
- Placement testing takes place on a specified date at your high school or CTC. If you were not in school on the scheduled placement test date, you may be required to test at HACC during specified test times.
- HACC will communicate placement test results to your high school or CTC. HACC will not send results to you.
- If you do not meet the minimum requirement for a specific course, you will not be permitted to register for that course.
How do I register?
- Eligible students will submit an Enrollment Form for Credit Courses to their high school representative. The Enrollment Forms will be sent to HACC for processing. Students cannot register online.
- You can access your course schedule through HACCWeb - HACC's online system to view your student record information
What if I require additional services?
- HACC offers reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act 1973.
- Students seeking placement test and/or course accommodations should contact The Office of College Pathways one week after submitting an application packet to HACC.
How do I pay for my course and when is payment due?
- You may access your invoice (e-bill) through HACCWeb - HACC's online system - to pay your tuition
- Students who fail to meet the tuition payment deadline risk having their registration canceled.
- Students should be prepared to make payment at the time of registration.
- Visit www.hacc.edu for more details regarding Registration Dates/Deadlines.
What if I need to withdrawal?
- Complete a Drop/Add/Withdrawal form and submit it to HACC. Forms are obtained from your high school, CTC or HACC. Until a Drop/Add/Withdrawal form is processed, you will be considered a member of a class even if you never attended.
- No grade will be recorded for courses dropped within the refund period. After that time, a grade of "W" or "F" will be assigned depending upon the instructor's assessment of your performance. No credit is granted with an "W" or "F" grade.
- Tuition refunds of credit balances due to dropping individual classes will be made automatically one week after the final refund date unless the student makes a written request for an earlier refund.
For more information, please contact the College Pathways Coordinator at the HACC campus closest to your high school between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Gettysburg & York Campuses
Harrisburg Campus & Virtual Learning
Lancaster & Lebanon Campuses