0100 Auctioneering: Diploma
|Students prepare to become self-employed as Auctioneers. This program is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Auctioneer Examiners as meeting the educational course requirements necessary to sit for the Auctioneer License Examination. Students complete the entire diploma program (20-credits) only in the Fall semester at the Harrisburg Campus.
|Upon completion of the specialty auctioneering courses and passing the Pennsylvania State Auctioneer License Examination the graduate becomes a Licensed Auctioneer.
|This curriculum is designed to prepare students to:
- Develop an auction "chant"
- Use appraisal sources and techniques
- Procure merchandise for auction
- Define and discuss legal issues related to auctioneering
- Organize and prepare an auction
- Conduct an auction
- Prepare business correspondence and government forms