There are many areas of the college that support your academic success:
- Career Services provides career and personality assessment
- Child Care is available at several locations
- Counseling Services provides academic, career and personal counseling
- Disability Services coordinates accommodations for students with disabilities. Its main purpose is to provide academic accommodations and support services and to promote a supportive learning environment
- Multicultural Affairs fosters inclusion, appreciation, and understanding of culture and ethnicity throughout the college by providing a range of services and programs that have a positive impact on the academic success and quality of life of our students
- Office for Academic Success provides tutorial assistance in academic skills development on a walk-in, scheduled, or referral basis as well as workshops on a variety of topics, such as study skills, note taking, time management, are offered each semester.