HACC Vision, Mission and Strategic Plan
Learn about HACC's vision and mission. View our plan to achieve these.
HACC's vision statementHACC will be the first choice for a quality and accessible higher education opportunity.
HACC's mission statementCreating opportunities and transforming lives to shape the future —together.
HACC's strategic plan
HACC's strategic plan:
- Serves as the guide to fulfill HACC's mission and vision.
- Outlines comprehensive goals. The goals target internal and external opportunities and challenges.
- Assesses HACC's strengths and limitations.
Who designs HACC's strategic plan?
An empowered, inclusive committee designs the strategic plan. Senior leadership, the HACC community and the board of trustees work on the strategic plan. Their duties include input, review and approval.
What were the results of the 2008-2011 strategic plan?
The 2008-2011 Strategic Plan Committee and HACC successfully implemented the 2008-2011 strategic plan. HACC experienced robust enrollments and numerous economic opportunities. This led to a strategic plan that:
- Reflected the healthy environment
- Included measurable and attainable goals
The current Strategic Planning Committee has a diverse and committed leadership team. They offer deep organizational knowledge. They also offer diligence on design and content.
What are the goals of the strategic plan?
The current Strategic Plan designated three areas as "mission critical":
- Teaching and Learning Excellence
- Organizational Excellence
- Operational Excellence
These areas will:
- Drive and highlight HACC's response to changing enrollment trends.
- Embrace changing student demographics.
- Address emerging economic and political conditions.